Monday, April 13, 2009

Emo Night

Like everyone else, my life isn't perfect. Sometimes it's about my path in life and sometimes i wonder why i'm like the only one who haven't had any romantic encounters. Then i start to pity myself but i can't do that. If i do, who would want to be my friends. I had never let myself slip into depression except perhaps for some moment late in the night then i'll go to bed and wake up feeling all normal again. If not i'll talk to my friends about it so i'll feel listened.

Different individual of them gives me different strength. Without them, i'm wouldn't be who i am now. Well i'm really not a very expressive person in person. But there's a handful of you guys that i care about alot. Just want to let you guys know that you guys are the little things that makes me happy. Even though we might not do alot of stuff together but you guys are always on my mind.

No comments: