Monday, February 2, 2009

Birthday Madness

Hey hey it's me again... haha been resting and enjoying myself for a week because of chinese new year. All the eating had caused me to gain weight, it's time to work hard to shed them off soon.

At the same time, alot of my friend's mother gave birth to them around this period. I've been going for birthdays and shopping for presents. Talking about presents, on thursday a few friends and i went orchard to shop. I had a great time, dinner was good too. Had it at Whisk cafe at Wisma, here are some photos of the food we ate.



Didn't manage to take the other 2 dishes, the second photo (some snapper wrapped in bacon) was the one i had. I'm sure to visit that place again. Well tommorrow is monday again, a week of work coming up... Like everyone else i'm having post cny blues haha. It's also the month of Feb, and feb brings along Valentine's day! Lets see if any sweetness is coming along, i hope it does.. =D

No comments: